From 5th January 2021 in line with the nationwide lock down we are providing remote learning for all children at Southmere Primary Academy.
Our remote learning offer provides a range of opportunites for children to continue their learning whilst not in school.
We are providing a full day of timetabled learning that includes:
- Live lessons delivered on Zoom
- An online learning platform-Class Dojo-where all Zoom links and follow up activities are posted
- Individual learning opportunities posted in children's Class Dojo portfolios
- Pre-recorded videos
- Online reading activities through the online platform-Bug Club
- Timestables practise through the online platform-Timestables Rockstars
- Paper based activities where requested by parents
We are also providing all stationary, including exervise books, pencils, rubbers, pencil sharpeners, whiteboards and pens and anything else that children may need. If you need access to any of the online platforms used by school please contact us for passwords.
If you require a device or access to the internet for your child please contact school so that we can endeavour to help you.
For the full information of what has been provided for your child please click on the Year Group links below to see daily timetables and information letters.
If you require any assistance please contact the school office.